The Naparima Family: Seven Schools
Grant School, the first of the seventy-three Canadian Mission elementary schools were established within three months of the two missionaries' arrival in 1870.
They also established, first at Oriental Hall on Carib St, and then at Paradise Pastures:
at nearby La Pique,
and in the north, 30 miles away,
Finally, on 17 January 1955, were established sister campuses of Naparima College at Siparia and Tunapuna, later named: